Monday 13 October 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY CANADA






Thanksgiving 

Thoughts






SIMPLIFIED GRATITUDE

Sometimes I'm hungry
         I thank God I have food to eat every day
Sometimes I'm sick
         I thank God that I'm usually not
Sometimes I'm cold
         I thank God for a roof over my head
Sometimes I'm in pain
         I thank God it's not every day
Sometimes I'm lonely
         I thank God for all my friends
Sometimes I'm tired
         I thank God for a cozy bed each night
Sometimes I don't want to work
         I thank God for my job
Sometimes I'm sad
         I thank God it is only sometimes
Sometimes......

Every day, each of us are reminded to be grateful - it is that simple!


Give Thanks!


P.S.  This is my 50th and final post on this blog.   Thanks for reading!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment