Monday 9 December 2013

ETERNAL OPTIMIST OR OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY

             





We all know someone in our life who sees the brighter side of every situation!  




 
You know, the one that just keeps saying "It's All Good" even when they have been laid off from work, they're sick on their wedding day or the power is out on the coldest day of the year? (Need to live in Canada for this one)

Well I know that person is certainly not me!  But I truly envy those who can always be so positive and not complain.  In fact, I try to surround myself with these people hoping some of their optimism will rub off on me. 

But there are also those who would just label these people as "Out of Touch with Reality".   Because, let's face it, a positive attitude is one thing, but what is good about being unemployed?

Well, the good is not in being unemployed, obviously!  But the optimism is what get's you employed again.  So the good is the optimism itself.

You see, these people are unable to be negative about anything.  As a result, they
are the one's who accomplish so much more in life and are so much happier as well.

This is what I and many others need more of.  This is why, I love to have these positive thinking people in my life because my personal DNA is full of pessimism and negativity which I fight to overcome.

So "Thanks" to all my eternally optimistic friends and family!  You help me feel the warmth of the sun on even a cloudy day!

Give Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment