Tuesday 29 April 2014

A HUSBAND WHO COOKS

Is there any wife out there, that doesn't love coming home to a fabulous dinner prepared by a loving husband?

I don't mind cooking but I don't love it either.  It is the end result that I love....homemade food!  At our house, I do most of the cooking but my husband will use his basic skills from time to time and totally impress me!  Eating in is always better when I'm not cooking.

His talents are limited though, to barbequing and meat and potato meals.   Nonetheless, I love it when he cooks and tonight is one of those nights.  Barbeque season is now upon us so later we will both be biting into one of his famous homemade burgers.  He has been making them for longer then I have known him and he has passed his secret recipe on to his son.   His burgers are huge (what man doesn't love that), juicy and loaded with toppings.   

I will have to load up the freezer this week with barbequing food.  My mouth is watering already for hubby's equally famous ribs that have hot spices cooked right into the meat and a smoked barbeque sauce basted on the crispy, grilled outside.  The meat is so tender it practically falls off the bone.  It's a favorite all summer long for us and our guests.

So, calling all husbands out there.  Warm up the BBQ and surprise the wife with a fabulous home grilled meal done hubby style!

Give Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment